Monday, July 2, 2012

Thirty One and Organization




So I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but after stalking a few (gazillion) blogs I found a few I follow and one is 4th Grade Frolics and their Monday Made it Linky Party!  LOVE seeing what other teachers are making.  Here is one idea I need to make, and some household organizers I made to keep me in check!



I am obsessed with a few things these days including: trying to get organized, Pinterest projects, Photoshop, and my Thirty One utility tote.  Never heard of Thirty One?  Well well, you need these products!  I have one thing; a utility tote, and I LOVE it for carrying everything I need.  I was just invited to a Thirty One party and my husband has no idea that I am in desperate "need" of more Thirty One totes.  Why???  Because I found THIS on Pinterest!!!

The blog address is http://www.thenesteffect.com/ but the link above will take you directly to the Thirty One bag post.  So excited to do this with a tote!  Think I plan on getting this exact tote too and well, toting around my school papers!

On the theme of organization I came across this Pinterest post one day and thraced it back to THIS Etsy shop where you can buy a pre-made print for yourself.  Since I am a Photoshop Junkie and I do like being original every now and then, I HAD to make my own board.  Here Is a picture of my creation in use (with personal information blacked out).  There is a place for a current picture which is easy to change.  And the blurry part in the upper right corner is for the name.  There are clips for homework or notes, and a dry erase marker works great on it!

So, I had to organize myself as well so I made this for me!



6 comments:

  1. I am loving the tote organizer!!! Your organization boards turned out awesome too!! Thanks for linking up:)) I would love it if you grabbed the linky button:) Hope ya come back next week:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so new to this blogging thing, I don't know how to grab the linky button! Do I just click on it?

      Delete
    2. Hi there....I'm having flashbacks as I read your comments...last year I was new and had NO clue what I was doing!!!! All you have to do to grab the button is right click on it and then copy image and then paste it onto your post. Once you have done that, you can then link it back to my Monday Made It linky so when people read your post they can go to it that way:) Hope this helps:))) Thanks again for linking up:))

      Delete
  2. I love Thirty One products too! I just wish that I could get more of them... =)

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom
    www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tote! I nominated you for two awards. Stop by my blog and pick them up!
    http://wildandfuninprek.blogspot.com/
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your board! Very cute!

    Delighted in Second
    Hope you will join me for my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete